Monday, August 3, 2026

I needed this

I’m getting the hang of customizing my blog. I am just trying to find the perfect widgets and things to make it perfect and extra ME! There are SO many options. I’ve always wanted a MySpace/Blog but my mom was strict with the internet growing up! So this is everythinggg!

I love being creative again.

I was kinda of in a creative funk but now my mind is spiraling with so many ideas :)

I really needed this in my life right now 🥹 




love , Unique <3 

2 comments:

  1. omg yes!! i grew up with myspace and i used to stay up until the middle of the night customizing my page, changing my top 5, adding music and everything lol. blogging has brought that same feeling back for me. there’s something so fun about having your own little corner of the internet and making it completely YOU. i love that you get to experience this ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!! I stayed up so late on Pinterest so FELT lol & Yes it is so fun and bringing back my creativity and honestly my love for reading/writing :)

      Delete

This place sucks!

Well doesn’t look like I’m going to do that idea at all divas :( It was going to be a vintage pop-up closet sale. There’s other reasons why ...