Wednesday, August 5, 2026

If it’s not Vintage.. keep it!

My love for vintage actually started when my mom would take me to garage sales! I remember thinking I can have ALL of this and not blow through all the money my granny always sends me YESS :) 


Growing up & now that I’m on my own. I love thrifting! The fabrics you find, the deals , the one of kind pieces to die for!!! 


When it comes to being a true vintage diva you have to source from every where. That’s the key. There’s a lot of ways to shop vintage/secondhand. 


Here are a few of my favorite pieces I have secondhand & where I got them!<3


Thrifting 



Online shops (Depop,eBay,etc)





Consignment Store (My very first Dooney & Bourke 🥹 ) 



What are your favorite ways to shop and what has been your best find yet? <3


love, Unique <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

This place sucks!

Well doesn’t look like I’m going to do that idea at all divas :( It was going to be a vintage pop-up closet sale. There’s other reasons why ...