Wednesday, August 12, 2026

I LOVE MOVIES

New movie tab added! I love watching, talking and going to the movies. So its only right for me to start reviewing them and letting my thoughts be known. I have seen a lot of movies in my life, so I’m not going to write reviews off of memory just going to do them by how I watch them and I watch my favorites all the time so y’all will know which ones I love. 

My Favorite movie is White chicks and that has a lot to do with my mom so that’s a personal connection to that movie but there’s so many more that I love. I definitely am a romcom/action girly. Let me know what movies you would like for me to review and what are y’all‘s favorite movies and shows. I love to binge watch as well. I can’t wait till Outer Banks comes out!!!

Love , Unique <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

This place sucks!

Well doesn’t look like I’m going to do that idea at all divas :( It was going to be a vintage pop-up closet sale. There’s other reasons why ...