Monday, August 31, 2026

everything, in time

 I’m back! August is always hard for me. No matter how much I try to stay happy and maybe that’s why it/I always fails.. I just need to feel the emotions. I’m just tired of crying and being sad .. about my mom. But pretending I’m not sad during this time isn’t going to help but I feel a lot better after talks with my boo & a new business idea …👀

I have so many ideas. Should I reveal it now.. oooo I’m still waiting on some more info to see if I can even do it!


Stay tuned.. what do you think it’s going to be? 


Hint: all things vintage!!!!


love,Unique <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

This place sucks!

Well doesn’t look like I’m going to do that idea at all divas :( It was going to be a vintage pop-up closet sale. There’s other reasons why ...